Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($469 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($690 USD)
Please WhatsApp us on number +91-8888092582 before sending payment.
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. Please view our refund policy »
In this training, You will get the functional experience with all Microsoft 365 workloads and Azure Active Directory. You'll perform Microsoft 365 tenant-level planning, implementation, and administration of cloud and hybrid enterprise environments.
To pass this exam, you need to get an expert-level skills in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365.
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Should know the Windows Server, domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Recommended training Azure Administrator
The MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant; plan and manage user identity and roles; manage access and authentication; and plan Microsoft 365 workloads and applications. Skills measured:
- Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant (15-20%)
- Plan and manage user identity and roles (30-35%)
- Manage access and authentication (20-25%)
- Plan Microsoft 365 workloads and applications (20-25%)
Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant (15-20%)Plan and implement a Microsoft 365 tenant
Plan and manage user identity and roles (30-35%)Plan identity synchronization
Manage access and authentication (20-25%)Plan and implement authentication
Plan Microsoft 365 workloads and applications (20-25%)Plan and implement Microsoft 365 Apps deployment
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services". Exam details for the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100):
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 55 to 60 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.