Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($469 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($690 USD)
Please WhatsApp us on number +91-8888092582 before sending payment.
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. Please view our refund policy »
This training course will teach you how to perform, planning and managing Microsoft 365 tenant-level activities such as evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365
At the end of this training, you will be the subject matter expert in Microsoft 365 endpoints, security, and compliance.
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Should know the Windows Server, domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Recommended Microsoft 365 Identity and Services, Exam MS-100 training completed.
The MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: plan and implement device services; manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender; and manage Microsoft 365 compliance. Skills measured:
- Plan and implement device services (35—40%)
- Manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender (25—30%)
- Manage Microsoft 365 compliance (30—35%)
Plan and implement device services (35-40%)Plan and implement device management by using Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender (25-30%)Manage security reports and alerts by using the Microsoft 365 Defender portal
Manage Microsoft 365 compliance (30-35%)Plan and implement information governance
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security". Exam details for the Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security training in Pune (Exam MS-101):
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 55 to 60 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.