Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($469 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($690 USD)
Please WhatsApp us on number +91-8888092582 before sending payment.
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. Please view our refund policy »
You will get an experience investigating, responding to, and hunting for threats using Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products. As a security operations analyst, you will also have knowledge of configuring and deploying these technologies.
You will learn to mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender; mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud; and mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel.
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Should know the Windows Server, domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25–30%)
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud (20–25%)
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel (50–55%)
Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25—30%)Mitigate threats to the productivity environment by using Microsoft 365 Defender
Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud (20—25%)Implement and maintain cloud security posture management and workload protection
Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel (50—55%)Design and configure a Microsoft Sentinel workspace
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst". Exam details for Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (Exam SC-200):
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 55 to 60 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.